- Bachelors Required. Degree in Business, Marketing, or comparable discipline preferred; MBA preferred
- 5 years of progressive marketing experience including a minimum of two years in a brand or product management role
- Industrial products, pricing and promotion experience preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills and presentation creation and delivery skills.
- Strong financial & data analytical skills to analyze financial results and identify new market opportunities.
- Knowledge of Construction Industry preferred.
- Travel: 20%
Number of Vacancies
- Collect and synthesize customer insights and competitive intelligence through field observation and interviews, market research and channel knowledge.
- Develop the annual integrated marketing plans for assigned product categories.
- Use data driven information to develop product strategies and specifications.
- Launch new product rollout efforts including forecasting volumes, designing market tests, planning PK sessions and sales and channel training.
- Develop and implement thorough price strategies and promotions to grow the business in these product areas.
- Evaluate and report on product performance – sales volume, sell through, margins and market share.
- Perform thorough competitive product analysis aimed at understanding the strengths and weaknesses of our competitor’s products.
- Manage the financial performance of assigned product categories by utilizing ITW toolbox philosophies and other key performance indicators.
please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org